- Expands your PC with three USB 3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, an especially flexible solution for ultrabooks, notebooks and tablets featuring USB interfaces. The device ensures a neat and uncluttered arrangement of all connections making sure that plugs and cables do not interfere with each other.
- Manufactured from highly robust ABS plastic to form a compact and lightweight design that provides easy portability.
- USB 3.0 super speed (theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps) and full Gigabit Ethernet connection resources. Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, auto transfer and data stream reversing regulation.
- Supports Hot Swap and Plug & Play on all USB ports, simple and intuitive handling. Theoretical transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps (actual transmission speed is limited by the settings of the device connected), backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.
TeckNet HU43 USB 3.0 3-Port Network Hub
This product has been designed specifically for users of ultrabooks, notebook, laptop PC and tablets with USB Port. It offers a simple and practical expansion of three USB 3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connection. Since the length of the USB cable is approximately 30cm its advisable to also order an extra USB 3.0 extension cable along with this product If you intend to connect it to a desktop PC.
Expand Your USB Ports: HU043 adds three extra USB ports to your PC making the need to swap between devices unnecessary.
Lightspeed Link-Up: Connect to the 1 gigabit Ethernet port and access superfast wired network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. We've given it a 30cm USB 3.0 cable to make sure your data syncing is just as quick.
Safe and Reliable: HU043s mult-protection design avoids potential damage to your connected devices whether youre transferring data or charging them.
System Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Compatibility: 2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
Power Usage: For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power consumption devices, such as external hard drives. The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices, which require a higher power input.
- TeckNet 4-Port Hub, user manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.