- USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Fully powered via your USB port - no additional power supply required.
- Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32bit/ 64bit)
- No drivers required for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista
TeckNet USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader:
A multi-function card reader, this versatile device reads SD, SDHC, SDXC and microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards and supports the latest card speeds, UHS-I and UHS-II.
TeckNet Card reader is compliant with the USB 3.0 specification and delivers USB 3.0 performance to save time when transferring digital files, photos, games, music and more. It's backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports to allow users to migrate to USB 3.0 in the future, using one card reader.
Card Compatibility: SD-XC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, SD-HC, Micro SD, Mini SD*.
(*Mini SD adapter is required - not included)
System Requirements: Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32bit/ 64bit)
For optimal use:
- Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card. With USB 3.0, you can enjoy the intended transfer rates of current high-speed formats: SD-XC, Micro SD-XC, high-speed CF (UDMA), UHS-I, and high-speed MS (HX).
- Users with older versions of Windows XP may need to install operating system upgrades / patches to support the exFAT file system of many high capacity (64GB or higher) cards.
- TeckNet USB 3.0 carder reader, user manual. Free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
- At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.